Browns Edinburgh is located in Edinburgh. Browns Edinburgh is on George Street, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Centre of the elegant 18th century new town. Close to the shops and popular tourist attractions, Browns Bar & Brasserie is a firm favorite with visitors and locals alike. We offer seasonal Scottish dishes as well as our...
Browns Edinburgh is located in Edinburgh. Browns Edinburgh is on George Street, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Centre of the elegant 18th century new town. Close to the shops and popular tourist attractions, Browns Bar & Brasserie is a firm favorite with visitors and locals alike. We offer seasonal Scottish dishes as well as our traditional classics.
The private space is ideal for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries and business lunches. We have an exclusive private dining area for up to 32 people at Browns Edinburgh which offers an exclusive way to dine in splendor in the heart of Edinburgh.
Join us for a relaxing, brasserie brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner, made with quality, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Or if you don’t fancy a meal, our expert, friendly teams will look after you in our stylish cocktail bar area, where you can enjoy a crafted cocktail, a glass of fine wine or Champagne and graze on some delicious bar snacks. However, you spend your time in our Edinburgh restaurant, you can be certain it will be time well spent. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Menu includes Mini Brioche Rolls & Crostini, Scones, Desserts Read more
- Mini Brioche Rolls & Crostini: smoked salmon with cream cheese, chicken & avocado, Devon crab, free range egg & baby watercress
- Scones: with clotted cream & strawberry jam
- Desserts: salted caramel profiteroles, raspberry shortbread, red velvet cake, black cherry mousse
A Champagne Afternoon:
- Browns afternoon tea plus a perfectly chilled glass of Mercier Champagne
A Most Unusual Afternoon:
- Our traditional afternoon tea plus a stylish glass of Hendrick's & Fever-Tree tonic with a slice of cucumber
3 Courses Menu
Menu Includes Starters, Mains, Desserts Read more
- Scottish mussels-White wine sauce, garlic, parsley, warm toasted bread
- Smoked salmon-Thyme & whisky oatcakes, crispy capers, crème fraiche
- Potato & watercress soup (v)-Straw fries, warm bread
- Haggis, neeps and tatties-Traditional Scottish dish of mutton and hearty oatmeal with aromatic mixed spices, creamy mashed swede, potatoes and gravy
- Breast of guinea fowl stuffed with haggis-Beetroot & pumpkin seed hash, charred little gem, oyster mushrooms, jus
- Portobello mushroom, chestnut, walnut & spinach wellington (v)-Sauteed beech mushrooms, roast carrots & parsnips, onion gravy
- Cranachan (v)-A traditional Scottish dessert made from smooth whipped cream, sweet honey, a dash of whisky, raspberries and golden toasted oats
- Browns Burns crumble (v)-Apple, cherry, almond and whisky crumble with vanilla ice cream
- Salted caramel chocolate pot (v)-Shortbread biscuits